Ways to pay my water bill online
To make things easier, we've listed the different ways you can pay your bill. Take a look and see what's best for you .
When making your payment, please provide your 10 digit customer reference, clearly shown on any bill or letter we have sent you.
A Direct Debit offers you a choice of payment dates and you can spread your bill over installments at no extra cost! Take a look at our Direct Debit page to get started..
Online using a Debit / Credit Card
Use our online payment service to pay your bill in full or an installment you have agreed with us. It's safe, secure, quick and easy. You can pay when it's convenient for you.
By Phone using a Debit / Credit Card
Call our 24 hour automated payment line on 0800 028 5209 to pay your bill in full or an instalment you have agreed with us. It's safe, secure, quick and easy. You can pay when it's convenient for you.
Internet / Phone Banking / By BACS
Use your internet or phone banking to pay your bill in full or an instalment you have agreed with us.
If you're paying from a UK bank account you'll need:*
- Sort code: - 522107
- Account number: - 01500007
If you're paying from an account abroad, you'll need:*
- IBAN number: - GB51 NWBK 5221 0701 5000 07
- BIC number: - NWBK GB 2L
*When you make your payment, please give us your 10 or 12 digit customer reference shown on any bill or letter we have sent you. This is how we send your payment to the correct water account.
If a Direct Debit is not for you, but you want to spread your bill over instalments, here's your options:
- Option 1 Payment Card -Take your payment card and your payment to your local Post Office, or any shop, petrol station etc. where the PayPoint sign is displayed. There's no extra charge to pay by payment card! Find your nearest PayPoint outlet or Post Office.
- Option 2 Payment Booklet - A book of Giro payment slips. Take your Giro payment slip and payment to any Bank, Post Office or PayPoint outlet.
If you would like to set up a payment card or booklet, please see our alternative payment plans.
At any Bank
Pay free of charge at any bank. Please complete the Giro payment slip on your bill and take it along with your payment to any bank.
At any Post Office
Complete the Giro payment slip on your bill and take it, along with your payment, to any Post Office. You can also pay by Payment Card - at no extra charge - at your local Post Office. Some Post Offices now have longer opening hours. Check your local branch opening hours.
Post your completed Giro payment slip from your bill with your cheque or postal order to: Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, P.O.BOX 690, Cardiff, CF3 5WL.
When paying by post, did you know...
- Make your cheque or postal order payable to Dŵr Cymru Cyf.
- Write your 12 digit customer reference starting with "8" on the back.
- We don't accept post dated cheques. Any cheque received will be banked on the day we receive it.
Further information on payments and what to do: