We've matched this to your question:
What do I do if I spot a leak?
The quickest way to tell us is by completing our quick and easy form.
The more information you can give us the quicker we can identify and fix the leak.
Things to tell us:
- Location of the leak - full address if possible and whether it's in the road, pavement etc.
- How bad the leak is? ie. is it a trickle, flow or burst.
- How long it has been leaking.
- If the leak is causing a hazard ie. a slip hazard or causing pedestrians to walk in the road.
- Your contact details in case we need more information.