Following the submission of an application, applications will be considered by a dedicated Community Fund panel.
- The Community Panel will consider the application and make a decision within 8 weeks on whether the project is successful or not.
- If the application is successful the project contact will be informed following the Panel meeting which will take place every month.
- The successful applicant will be sent a Letter of Agreement which will need to be signed and returned before the funds will be released. They will also be responsible for the project delivery.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for attaining all permissions and consents, and be legally responsible for all risks associated with the project. Welsh Water will not undertake any organisational or management role in the delivery of the project/activity.
- Funding awards are subject to agreement to participation in Welsh Water reasonable publicity activities.
- A cheque will be sent to the successful applicant on return of the Letter of Agreement. Please note it may take up to 12 weeks for the cheque to be issued.
- Successful applications may be subject to audit by arrangement following completion of the project to ensure that the project has been delivered in accordance with the application that was approved.
Any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org